Do you aspire to call some of the world’s most famous structures and opulent ambience home? So requesting a UAE Golden Visa can be the key to realizing this dream.
With its golden visa programmed launched in 2019, the United Arab Emirates has been luring foreigners to visit and reside there. The golden visa Dubai enables applicants to dwell in the nation for five or ten years with a renewable residence permit, making it ideal for investors, businesspeople, students, and top talent.
The groundbreaking feature of the UAE Golden Visa is that, unlike other visas for the nation, applicants are not required to have a sponsor. With the UAE Golden Visa, business owners can start their firm, operate it, and own 100%.
Holders of the UAE Golden Visa, often known as the Dubai Golden Visa, can also take advantage of nationwide discounts. Automobiles, health insurance costs, bank fees, and other items qualify for these discounts.
Renewal of the residence permit is possible. Also, visa holders are permitted to stay outside the UAE for a more extended period.
Within 30 days of submitting your application, you will hear back. Applicants for the UAE Golden Visa may also bring their spouses and minor children.
Consider first applying for the Dubai digital nomad visa if you need clarification on whether the UAE is the best place to live for such a long time.
After reading this post, you’ll know the qualifying dubai golden visa requirements, how to get golden visa, advantages, application process, and how you can easily invest in dubai business with the golden visa dubai.
What is a Golden Visa?
We should first clarify what a golden visa is before delving into the specifics of the UAE Golden Visa.
With the help of a government-approved investment, foreign nationals can use a golden visa programme to get residency and, occasionally, even citizenship. These investments could be in enterprises, bonds, real estate, or other government initiatives.
These visas are beneficial for retired people and wealthy people who want to diversify their assets and residences.
How to get golden visa
- Choose a country: The first step is determining which country you want to obtain a golden visa for. Many countries offer golden visas, including Portugal, Spain, Greece, Malta, Cyprus, and the United States.
- Research the requirements: Once you have chosen a country, you must research the requirements for obtaining a golden visa. These can vary widely depending on the land but may include a minimum investment amount, proof of financial stability, and a clean criminal record.
- Invest: In most cases, obtaining a golden visa requires significant investment in the country’s economy. This can be buying real estate, investing in a business, or donating to a government fund. The investment amount can vary widely depending on the country and the specific program.
- Submit your application: Once you have met the requirements and made the investment, you must submit your application for the golden visa. This typically involves providing documentation to prove your eligibility, such as proof of investment, financial statements, and a background check.
- Please wait for approval: After submitting your application, you must wait for it to be reviewed and approved by the relevant authorities. This can take several months and may involve additional interviews or documentation requests.
- Obtain your visa: If your application is approved, you will be issued a golden visa that allows you to live and work in the country for a specified period. In some cases, the golden visa may also offer a path to eventual citizenship.
It is important to note that obtaining a golden visa can be a complex process, and it is highly recommended to seek the guidance of a qualified immigration attorney or consultant to help navigate the requirements and ensure the best chance of success.
Benefits of the UAE Golden Visa
The UAE Golden Visa offers many more advantages than only the chance to stay in the nation for an extended time.
While those with visas will enjoy a luxurious lifestyle in places like Dubai and Abu Dhabi, there are other financial and non-personal advantages that many talents, students, and investors can benefit from.
Long-Term Renewable Residence Permit
Most golden visas offer a residency permit renewed every two to three years. Applicants can get a five- or ten-year renewable residence visa with the Dubai Golden Visa.
A residency visa of this length will also be given to any accompanying spouse or children.
Favourable Tax Rates
The advantageous tax rates are one of the main attractions for business owners, investors, and individuals with specific skills, like doctors, to apply for the UAE Golden Visa. Income tax is not levied in Dubai.
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who make a good living each year to save thousands of dollars.
Applicants for the UAE Golden Visa may include their spouse and children in their application, granting their dependents the same privileges to reside in the nation.
The number of kids you can bring is restricted. A dependent child’s age went up from 18 to 25. However, this age restriction does not apply if the petitioner has a daughter who is not married.
Another advantage for the family members is that they can continue to dwell in the UAE until the primary applicant’s residence permit expires in the event of the latter’s unexpected death.
Who is Eligible for the UAE Golden Visa?
Compared to residency-by-investment visas, the UAE Golden Visa has a far larger pool of applicants. The visa option is extended to high-achieving students, professionals, retirees, and investors.
You must meet the prerequisites for your category and have a current passport to apply. Soon, we’ll get into these specifics!
Here’s a step-by-step guide on dubai golden visa requirements and how to get a Golden Visa in Dubai:
- Check if you meet the eligibility criteria: To be eligible for the Golden Visa, you must meet specific criteria. These include:
- Having a valid passport for at least six months
- Providing evidence of a good health insurance policy
- Having a monthly salary of at least AED 30,000 (or equivalent in foreign currency)
- Owning a property worth at least AED 2 million
- Apply for the Golden Visa: Once you’ve confirmed that you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the Golden Visa through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai.
- Submit the necessary documents: You will need to submit the following documents along with your application:
- Passport copy
- Passport-sized photograph
- Emirates ID (if applicable)
- Health insurance policy documents
- Salary certificate (if applicable)
- Property ownership documents (if applicable)
- Wait for approval: After submitting your application and documents, you must wait for the GDRFA to review your application. If all things is in order, you should receive an approval within a few weeks.
- Pay the fees: Once you receive approval, you will need to pay the Golden Visa fees, which include a processing fee, entry permit fee, and residency visa fee. The prices vary depending on the type of Golden Visa you are applying for (investor, entrepreneur, talent, etc.) and the duration of the visa.
Collect your Golden Visa: After paying the fees, you must collect your Golden Visa from the GDRFA. You must provide your passport and a copy of your visa fees receipt to collect your visa.
In conclusion, getting a Golden Visa in Dubai is a great way to enjoy all the city’s benefits and with that you can also easily invest in dubai business , including tax-free income, world-class healthcare, and a high standard of living. Following the steps outlined above, you can make your dream of living and working in Dubai a reality.